Monday, March 5, 2012

Sowing the Seeds of Love....


Just finished this beauty!  First Painting on CANVAS I have done in  years.  The close ups really reveal what the painting is about....



       





I am so grateful to be in a space where I feel my muse sweep in.  

Much love to you all......
It’s the action, not the fruit of the action, that’s important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there’ll be any fruit. But that doesn’t mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result. 
~ Mahatma Gandhi 

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm taking Jeannie's Creative Business class with you. Dropping by to visit your site. Love your work. You're so talented.