Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brave Girls Camp


So excited to share some of the things that have been happening in my life.... :)



Woohoo.. I made my dream come true of going to Brave Girl Camp!  It was incredible.  I spent four nights in a cabin in McCall Idaho with 20 heartfelt beautiful women who have become my family.  Melody Ross, Kathy Wilkins and staff loved and pampered us with elegant nourishing food, and special gifts.  Melody is insightful as she shared her journey and helped to inspire and guide us on taking the next big steps in our lives. Melody is a talented professional artist and writer among many things.  I think what I admire most about Melody is her stance on love, marriage and family.  I feel honored to have met these women and to have them touch my life.  It is well worth any sacrifice to make it up to this retreat.

While I was there had to admit that I have no more excuses when it come to making my dreams come true.  I have always wanted to use my art to help women.  I so believe in the creative process as a way to affirm and get in touch with our souls.  I hope to empower women on a spiritual and creative intertwined path.

Thank  You to Melody and Kathy for the life changing experience.


One thing I really love is the daily truth emails....  I read them every day and they have changed my life.  You can subscribe to them here:


I love being a Brave Girl!

No comments: