Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Announcing New Jewelry Collection

Well, I decided I should start to figure this blog thing out more and hopefully promote my work at the same time.

I have been on a medical leave from my job since February 14, 2009. I miss my job, and the people that I work with immensely. I hope to return soon.

I have Narcolepsy, with Cataplexy and right now sleeping is not fun for me. I have been trying to get back to being able to sleep several hours a night. For now, my body is not co-operating with me at all. I am taking a new prescription that as of yet has not had much success - but am still crossing my fingers.

I have been trying to stay busy-but my ability to concentrate is minimal.... in my up time, I have been working on a jewelry collection... which I just listed on Etsy. I am not sure how to go about the promotion, but plan to document that here so that I can have a record and share with anyone interested.

No comments: